Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The dust you kick up is too fine


Wanty want want this Navy blue Bound Seam Duffle coat from Topshop, now. It's what I've always dreamed a coat could be!! Haha noo, but seriously, I will have to wait until PayPal clears my funds transfer but AS SOON AS THAT HAPPENS, this jacket will be mineeeeeeee :D

On a completely unrelated side note, I'm really digging Lil' Wayne tonight.



I can't fucking WAIT until I have a Wikipedia page, I hope it says something even HALF as awesome as this;

"He wrote his first rap song at age eight.[4] At age eleven, he met Bryan Williams, rapper and owner of Cash Money Records. Lil Wayne recorded freestyle raps on Williams' answering machine; Williams would eventually mentor the young Carter and include him in Cash Money-distributed songs.[5]

When he was 12, he played the part of the Tin Man in his middle school drama club's production of The Wiz.[6] He claims that he accidentally shot himself with a .44 caliber gun at that age.[2] He dropped out of school at age 14."

No comments:

Post a Comment