Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Szia!

That means "hello" in Hungarian! Hello, my name is GrĂ¡inne I'm 19 and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I originate from Ireland (hence the odd name, I guess) but have lived in Australia since 1995. I like music, fashion and photography. I'm feeling the awkward right now.

I have been reading/creeping around a lot of blogs for a long time, but never considered starting one of my own until a couple of months ago. For about a minute. Then I remembered that I have the attention span of a 3 year old and would probably get bored of it after a week or so, but we shall see how I go. I think this blog will be just me sharing my favourite things to look at, listen to, visit, create and anything else I like, really...right?

There, with that out of the way, I will start this blog off with a link to my Flickr account which you can view some of my photos I have taken. There's not much but, Enjoi.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29392589@N07/

And also a song that has been stuck in my head for weeks, WEEKS I tell you;



Note that this is not in any way the official video, but it sort of works in a weird way..

No comments:

Post a Comment